13.1 miles from Bankhead Lake
Experience a little slice of Alabama paradise at this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental in Hueytown! Located just 20 miles outside of Birmingham, this property is a quiet oasis surrounded by age-old trees, rolling hills, a fully stocked private pond, and plenty of fresh air. With an authentic cabin interior and covered porch, it's the perfect home base for a fishing trip with friends or an off-the-grid getaway. From the banks of Cahaba River to the streets of Birmingham, this cabin can't be beat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Covered Porch | Private Pond | Free WiFi
This Alabama abode is the ideal outdoor enthusiast's haven with fishing, hunting, and hiking starting right outside your back door!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress, Queen Air Mattress
OUTDOOR LIVING: Gazebo, gas grill, rocking chair, bench, covered deck, patio furniture, dock
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV, wood-burning furnace, vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, dining table, wood paneling, loft, ceiling fans
KITCHEN: Well-equipped w/ cooking basics, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
GENERAL: Complimentary toiletries, cleaning essentials, towels/linens, washer/dryer, air conditioning, fishing rods, lures, & reels
PARKING: Driveway (4 vehicles)
-- THE LOCATION --
HIKING: Ross Bridge Historical Park (14.4 miles), Red Mountain Park (15.4 miles), Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park (16.0 miles), Moss Rocks Preserve (20.3 miles), Oak Mountain State Park (32.3 miles)
HUNTING & FISHING: Private Fishing Pond (on-site), Mudcreek Hunting Club (12.5 miles), Lick Creek Hunting & Fishing (16.7 miles), Alabama Quail Hunters (26.7 miles)
TRIP TO TOWN: Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure (4.1 miles), Birmingham Musem of Art (20.2 miles), McWane Science Center (20.5 miles), Birmingham Zoo (24.4 miles), Birmingham Botanical Gardens (25.2 miles)
AIRPORT: Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (25.5 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please keep windows and doors shut to prevent wildlife from coming in
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed on a case-by-case basis with prior homeowner approval (Please reach out for more information)
- Children must be supervised at all times on the property
- The property sleeps 5 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy can be flexible up to 7 with space on an air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There are external security cameras with two on the barn facing the house and facing the gate, 1 on the front door, 1 on the side door, 1 on the corner of the front area facing the parking, and 1 on the back corner facing the pond. These do not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: Due to COVID-19 there will be NO events or parties offered at Duke’s cabin at this time. No exceptions. No additional visitors unless authorized by the property owner. Thank you for your understanding.